Re: Not only KDE

Hi,
>>"Michael" == Michael Meskes <meskes@online-club.de> writes:

 >> manoj
 >> who likes TeX and LaTeX, and can't figure out the allure of Lyx

 Michael> I like LaTeX myself. But for writing a short little letter
 Michael> Lyx is much easier to be used. Also I think not so many
 Michael> Linuxers know LaTeX.

	I already have a template all set up with my address and
 signature all set. All I do is edit ~/tex/tellet/current.tex; and
 type in the body. hit C-C twice (once to compile, once to print); and
 bingo, letter ready.

	What is so hard about that?

 >> Pournelle must die!

 Michael> Manoj, somehow I don't understand you sig. :-)

	You have evidently not read his views on Linux on Byte.

	manoj
--
 "Uncle Cosmo ... why do they call this a word processor?" "It's
 simple, Skyler ... you've seen what food processors do to food,