Re: Not only KDE

On Thu, Sep 10, 1998 at 12:10:53PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	I already have a template all set up with my address and
>  signature all set. All I do is edit ~/tex/tellet/current.tex; and
>  type in the body. hit C-C twice (once to compile, once to print); and
>  bingo, letter ready.
>
> 	What is so hard about that?

Nothing. But newcomers tend to not know LaTeX at all. And I digged into LyX
for exactly that reason. Now I'm simply used to using LyX. And I do not use
Emacs (or what else uses C-C?).

>  >> Pournelle must die!
>
>  Michael> Manoj, somehow I don't understand you sig. :-)
>
> 	You have evidently not read his views on Linux on Byte.

No I have not. But I remeber hearing something about it. But not that it was
Pournelle who said so.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes			meskes@online-club.de, meskes@debian.org
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire!	Use Debian GNU/Linux!