Re: Not only KDE

Hi,
>>"Michael" == Michael Meskes <meskes@online-club.de> writes:

 Michael> I quick look suggests that we have much more trouble ahead
 Michael> than just KDE. If I understood the problem correctly, also
 Michael> packages linked against xforms cannot be GPL. Correct?

	Nope. We may have the right to distribute a package under the
 GPL as long as the author has goven explicit permission to be able to
 distribute the package even when linked with xforms. No problem there
 -- as long as the permission is give.

	I do not use lyx, nor do I have it installed on the system (so
 you see, I personally do not find it important ;-), so I can'tr
 easily check the copyright for lyx and see if it is OK.

	manoj
 who likes TeX and LaTeX, and can't figure out the allure of Lyx
--
 Pournelle must die!