Not only KDE

I quick look suggests that we have much more trouble ahead than just KDE. If
I understood the problem correctly, also packages linked against xforms
cannot be GPL. Correct?

But we simply cannot afford to remove packages like lyx and pcmcia from the
dist.

Okay, pcmcia works fine without libforms, just one utility doesn't. But lyx
IMO is one of the most important apps to have. Maybe someone with more time
than I have is able to port it to libftlk.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes			meskes@online-club.de, meskes@debian.org
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire!	Use Debian GNU/Linux!