Re: Copyright from the lcs-projekt!? [dwarf@polaris.net: Re: First cut at testing and validation]

Hi,

	Personally, I think it would be inconcievably stupid of Debian
 not to have this document, as well as the other immutable documents
 (like the FSSTND, FHS, and the GPL) in main.

	But no one ever said we can't be unbearably stupid.

	manoj
--
 The Worst Jury A murder trial at Manitoba in February 1978 was well
 advanced, when one juror revealed that he was completely deaf and did