Re: Copyright from the lcs-projekt!? [dwarf@polaris.net: Re: First cut at testing and validation]

Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> wrote:
> I include it again hear in the spirit of communication. This is not
> presented as a finished work, but was intended to protray the level
> of modularity and the types of issues that the preliminary standard
> is trying to address. My expectation was to get a lot more questions
> about what was being tested than about whether the copyright is free
> enough for Debian.

Well, you're right in the sense that it's too trivial to matter.  I can't
even tell if it will be possible to derive a work from this which could
rate a tar archive as ok/not-ok.  [I know it wouldn't be legal...]

But is that what we are supposed to expect of the finished work as
a whole?  That it will be too trivial to matter?

--
Raul