Re: Copyright from the lcs-projekt!? [dwarf@polaris.net: Re: First cut at testing and validation]

Hi,
>>"Marcus" == Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

 Marcus> On Thu, Aug 13, 1998 at 03:47:50PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> [...]
 Marcus> I heard from you that people have knee-jerk reactions and are now even
 Marcus> stupid, just because they have a different opinion on what belongs to
 Marcus> Debian than you.

 >> Did I say that? I said "I am hearing knee jerk reactions". No
 >> attribution. And I am getting knee jerk reactions. Did I say people
 >> who disagree with me are stupid? No. I said "Personally, I think it
 >> would be inconcievably stupid of Debian not to have this document, as
 >> well as the other immutable documents (like the FSSTND, FHS, and the
 >> GPL) in main.". If you do not see a difference, I suggest you take a
 >> refresher course in the English language.

 Marcus> Debian is a word,

	So is Dale, Or Marcus. And yes, even Manoj.

 Marcus> it can't be stupid. Only people can be stupid,

	Rubbish. Ideas and actions can be stupid. Ideology can be
 stupid. Tales can be stupid. Jokes can be stupid. Animals can be
 stupid.

 Marcus> so you are implying that those people who favour to have the
 Marcus> FHS and other non-modificable standard documents out of the
 Marcus> main distribution want to make a stupid decision. How else
 Marcus> should your words be read?

	Yes, actually. That decision would be stupid. That is my
 opinion. You have a problem with that?

 Marcus> Your ability to twist my words is unreached.

	Ahh, praise from the master. My cup runneth over.

	manoj

--
 It was so of old, Atula. It is not just so today. They criticise him
 who sits in silence, they criticise him who talks a lot. They even