Re: "goals" for slink: FHS

> I suppose another option is to upgrade support programs only for slink
> (making it a slink requirement that any program with a reference to
> /usr/man also supports /usr/share/man in the same fashion, and similarly
> for info, and doc (dwww)).

And I guess a third option would be to have fhs compliance be represented
as an empty package, which conflicts with package versions not supporting
it (man, info, ...), and package versions supplying files in the new
locations (everything that has a moved location) depending on fhs.

I could live with this (testing the initial series of packages would be
a bit tricky, and we have to make sure we track down every package that
supports man, info or doc, but those are the only drawbacks).

--
Raul