Re: KDE in hamm is a mess

Andreas Jellinghaus <aj@dungeon.inka.de> wrote:
> >I don't think we can distribute kde with Gordon Matzigkeit's permission.
> oh, there is no problem with libtool (written by gordon matzigkeit),
> as it is used for building applications, and not linked with qt or kde.
> you can even use libtool for a proprietary software.

Good enough, but there's other things, including (from memory):

   (*) dvi support
   (*) postscript support
   (*) music support
   (*) floppy support
   (*) kvt

I had to actually go in and look at the licenses which were left on
the software, but all of this looks like code which was GPLed then
co-opted by KDE.

--
Raul