Re: KDE in hamm - let's have a vote

Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com> wrote:
> There is debate over whether or not they are violating the GPL
> license.  I don't believe that it is our decision to make.  This
> decision should be made by the persons who wrote the code that is
> being sampled from (it is their license, after all).

For what it's worth, the licenses don't make clear who the authors
are.

We are pretty late in the release cycle, so it's hard to come up
with a correct solution.  I'm for leaving all contrib GPLed software
off the official cdrom images: though if someone else wants to
try to sort out the mess in the short time that's left I'll leave
it up to them.

--
Raul