Re: Debian i386 freeze

David Welton <davidw@gate.cks.com> wrote:
> lawyer, if indeed they have spoken. I guess I could write him, but I
> think there are others who are possibly acquainted with him who might
> be better able to communicate our wishes.

"our" wishes?

I wish we'd just not distrbute the binaries until the matter was
sorted out.  I don't think I'm the only one.

Then again, I'm not doing the release management, so that is just a wish.

Someone else has already posted to the effect that red hat doesn't
distribute kde.  If this is true (or, for that matter, even if it isn't),
you have to ask why we (the free software guys) are so eager to distribute
software under such questionable license terms.

Finally, from what I see, the people who want to distribute kde are
ignorant or confused about why it's a problem.

--
Raul