Re: Debian i386 freeze

	When harmony works, and its a drop in replacement and KDE is
dynamically linked, I would imagine that makes KDE DFSG free.   How could
it be otherwise ?
	I still don't see why KDE can't go in contrib, it doesn't contain
non-free code, just relies on it. (except maybe header files,... what
about harmony header files ?)

joey>Think about also distributing Harmony.
joey>
joey>One could use KDE with either Qt or Harmony.  Does this change anything?
joey>Is this the same situation?  As s/o could install harmony on his own and
joey>use it instead of Qt.

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>