Re: Stop vi discussion

On Mon, Jun 15, 1998 at 12:34:38PM +0200, Yann Dirson wrote:
> Andreas Jellinghaus writes:
>  > what then ?
>  > joe.
>
> Well, that's IMHO an idea worth worth studying.  When I first
> installed Linux, I was coming from DOS and Borland's editors, which
> joe mimics quite closely.

And joe, like ae, emulates other editors - not quite perfectly,
perhaps, but I'm writing this non-flame in jpico, which I find
exceedingly convenient sometimes (I symlink /usr/local/bin/pico to it
and can get by that way; evil habit of mine).

But this thread relly has begun to go on too long.

Dan
drow@false.org