Re: so what? Re: Debian development modem

>But it had a mailing list FULL of nice and helpful people and 4.00 for Debian
>was better than 40.00 for RH (okay so I am a student).

if you buy debian, you only buy a cdrom with sutff on it.
if you buy a cheapbytes cdrom of xxx, you only buy a cdrom with stuff on it.
but if you buy a commercial linux distribution, you are buying support,
a book, sample version of commercial software.
ok, a cd with stuff of it is also included (only because you couldn't sell
support and the book without it).

it isn't fair to compair that.

andreas