Re: Lists of Maintainers

Hi,

	Because of all this controversy about architecture, and to
 keep the effort from floundering from creeping featurism, I think we
 should concentrate on the stated objective (get an xearth datafile)
 in the first phase.

	I think we are thinking about a DB_File database (at least
 Lindsay did not voice any objections) to tie an associative array
 (indexed by the persons user name on Debian machines) to an on disk
 file. In that case, Adding a new field shall be simple later on.

	As to the email addresses, The forst cut would be the email in
 the Debian PGP keyring file, overridden as required by the email
 address in the maintainer field in the Packages file, and further
 modifiable by the maintainer in the email message.

	This is the initial questionnaire. We can add to it at a later
 time, once this is a going concern.

	manoj

Maintainer: test dummy
Email: dummy@test.org
City: LinCity
Country: Freeciv
Latitude: 30.6698N
Longitude: 88.14585W
 "The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination
 of each citizen to defend it.  Only if every single citizen feels
 duty bound to do his share in this defense are the constitutional
 rights secure." Albert Einstein