Re: Summary? Re: source dependencies - and recomndations

On Jul 31, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote
> > Source-Depends: x,y
> > Source-Recommends: z
> > Source-Suggests: t
>
> For autobuilding, the build script will combine all three Fields to one,
> and threat it as a single Source-Depends. So th effect is a optical
> effect IMO.

The build script can have some flags to treat them differently. Maybe an
--interactive flag that warns about "Suggests" and "Recommends", a
--ignore-suggests and a --ingore-recommends.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
              I walk the maze of moments...