Re: a.s.r manpages

In article <[🔎] 19970528125539.20829@kite.ml.org>,
	Joey Hess <joey@kite.ml.org> writes:

> Look at it this way: I don't think any of the man pages mention ASR at all.
> So the only person who is going to connect ASR with the package is someone
> who looks at the package description. Who's most likly to do that? The
> sysadmin who installs it [1]. Seems appropriate...

But with linux you get lusers playing at being sysadmins.

Could we just have a description as "Joke manpages"; a package name of
"asrman" should be enough for existing a.s.r readers to know what it is,
while others will just be slightly puzzled by the name, if they notice it at
all.

(Not that I care, I don't read a.s.r, though I do read bofh.* occasionally)
.