a.s.r manpages

I am about to create a package (in fact it's ready) with
alt.sysadmin.recovery man pages (things like lart, sysadmin, etc.)
So, first of all I'd like to check if there are no other people working on
it and if the others think this should be put into Debian.
And another question - I'm not sure if my choice of games section is
proper... Yes, I know it will be distribution maintainer who'll put it in
some correct place, but I'd like to have a good section put in the
package...

       Paul

--
< o o > | E-mail: coven@pwr.wroc.pl                      |