Re: a.s.r manpages

On May 26,  1:36pm, Alexander Koch wrote:
> > But doesn't it belong to /usr/man, if it's in groff format?
>
> Such pearls of wisdom need to be what they're done for... Showing up with
> man...

I wrote it once, but it apparently went into wrong place :^)
We're not talking about the location in filesystem hierarchy - this must be
/usr/man - but about the package section to put it into.

I've changed the section to doc and will upload the package soon (that is
around the time I'll get the maintainer account).

         Paul

--
< o o > | E-mail: coven@pwr.wroc.pl                      |