Re: Old bug reports

On May 24, Vincent Renardias wrote
> Until now, I've taken care of some known orphaned packages, but since our
> (Philippe Troin & I) last list of orphaned packages shows we have about
> 120 orphaned packages, extra volunteers are more than welcome. Just
> contact me if you are interested.

Could you or Philippe please post the current orphaned packages list
to the QA mailing list ? Perhaps even to debian-devel ? I waited for
the orphaned packages list to see which packages needs work.

This shouldn't convey the impression that I have got too much time on
my hands ;-)

Greetings,

				Christian

--