Re: rm -r * and the default prompt

> If we want to be friendly to newbies, we can write an X configurator
> like RedHat; but I don't think that's what we want.

I've heard rumors of this, but not seen it -- how does it differ from
XF86Setup (not xf86config, which is probably what the debian
old-timers think of, but the new tk-based config tool that comes with
xfree86 3.2?)  And what's is license?  Any reason we can't bpackage it
too, at least as an option?
			_Mark_ <eichin@kitten.gen.ma.us>
			The Herd of Kittens
			Debian X Maintainer