Re: rm -r * and the default prompt

On Sun, 11 May 1997, Christoph Lameter wrote:

> He did not realize in what directory he was. (The default prompt of
> Debian systems should contain the current directory! Right now you just
> see a '#' !)

 Be prepared to receive lots of messages saying things like "unix is for
real men that can look manpages set their own prompts" and "we shouldn't
make any decision about the system's look and feel, the sysadm should"...
 The kind of decisions that keep newbie Linux users away from Debian...

--
Nicolás Lichtmaier.-
nick@feedback.com.ar