Re: rm -r * and the default prompt

The difference is that RedHat's X configurator configures not only X,
but also mail, news, printers, networking, etc.  It's a configurator
that runs under X -- not really a configurator for XFree86.

If we are wanting to go that way; fine.  I have no problem with it.
As long as we don't go so far as RedHat and make the X configurator
the *only* configuration aide in the system.  I hate the choice of
either having to boot to X or find configs by hand.

--
John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming    |