Re: Fwd: boundary between main and contrib

On Mon, 2021-01-18 at 08:18 -0600, bret curtis wrote:
> On 2021-01-14 at 14:49, apo@debian.org wrote:
> > Currently you are the sole maintainer of the package. By making the
> Debian
> > Games Team the maintainer and adding yourself to the Uploaders field, the
> > package will become team-maintained, this is what I meant with "under the
> games
> > team umbrella".
>
> Updated as requested, added small fix to help with building on *el arches
> and with a new changelog entry.
> https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/openmw
>
> Could someone please review and possibly upload? :)

I can review it later today.

however, please target experimental first, until NEW is cleared.
You want be able to react if NEW clearing is not done before the freeze;
otherwise bullseye might end up with no version…

--
tobi (who might be too paranoid, but likes to play it safe)