Re: [RFS] minigalaxy - simple GOG client

Hi Stephan,

> This looks rather interesting, thanks for packaging it! I can take care of
> sponsoring it, but I do have one question: is there any particular reason for
> not using debhelper compatibility level 13?

Cool, thanks.

Yes, there is indeed a reason I use debhelper 12 and Policy 4.5.0, and that is upstream.
Upstream provides Debian & Ubuntu builds. Since their debian/ files are pretty sensible
I tried to not interfere and do changes upstream if applicable. Since upstream also builds
for older Ubuntu versions (and Buster), dh 13 is not an option for now.

I could change it ofc, but I rather keep the diff as small as possible. I'm doing the
same thing with Lutris already and this brings fixes both from upstream to the Debian
package as well as the other way around (missing deps for example).

> FWIW, lgogdownload is in main, not contrib...

Interesting. I put Minigalaxy into contrib with basically the same argument
as winetricks is in contrib (which is fully free without non-free dependencies).
Is there a strict guideline for this?

Regards,
Stephan