[RFS] minigalaxy - simple GOG client

I'm searching a sponsor for minigalaxy, which I want to maintain in the Games team.

Minigalaxy is simple Gtk-based client which allows you to install games owned on gog.com, a platform for DRM free games. It can download native Linux games as well as games for Windows through Wine.

On mentors: https://mentors.debian.net/package/minigalaxy/
On salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/stephanlachnit/minigalaxy

Regards,
Stephan

PS: I already maintain lots of packages in the Games team (Lutris, GOverlay, MangoHud, vkBasalt, gamemode), but I still only have `Developer` permissions on salsa. This means I can't create repos, which is rather annoying. Can someone please give me the Maintainer role?