Re: Once again: Trigger rally for next release

Am Dienstag, den 29.01.2019, 17:51 +0100 schrieb Onsemeliot:
> On Tue, 2019-01-29 at 17:05 +0100, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
> > I looked at https://sourceforge.net/projects/trigger-rally/files/
> > and
> > the most recent release seems to be 0.6.5 there. Is the new version
> > released somewhere else?
>
> No, sorry, it isn't out yet. I wanted to check out the packaging
> before
> the last minute. Therefore, I wrote on the Debian games list as early
> as possible. The release isn't quite ready yet since we need to
> compress the image files before release and I still have to find some
> documentation how exactly my colleague (who isn't available any more)
> did this last time.
>
> Everything else should be in place already. I just never did a
> release
> of any project yet. So, please be patient with me stumbling along
> ...!
>
> I hopefully manage to do the release this week.
>
> Thank you,
> Onsemeliot

Hi Onsemeliot,

this reads like a pointer to the part how the ZIP archive + checksum
are to be generated:

https://sourceforge.net/p/trigger-rally/code/HEAD/tree/doc/BUILDING.txt#l91

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind the game's data being shipped
uncompressed.

I just came across some lines in

https://sourceforge.net/p/trigger-rally/code/HEAD/tree/doc/DATA_AUTHORS.txt

which state "unlicensed" for some files. Please clarify.

For

https://sourceforge.net/p/trigger-rally/code/HEAD/tree/doc/DATA_AUTHORS.txt#l102

I can clarify: My maps were GPL-2 or newer. I guess Stefan
Potyra/sistpoty included them upstream quite some time ago, which I
didn't even remember anymore!

Cheers - Bruno