Re: Once again: Trigger rally for next release

On Tue, 2019-01-29 at 17:05 +0100, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
> I looked at https://sourceforge.net/projects/trigger-rally/files/ and
> the most recent release seems to be 0.6.5 there. Is the new version
> released somewhere else?

No, sorry, it isn't out yet. I wanted to check out the packaging before
the last minute. Therefore, I wrote on the Debian games list as early
as possible. The release isn't quite ready yet since we need to
compress the image files before release and I still have to find some
documentation how exactly my colleague (who isn't available any more)
did this last time.

Everything else should be in place already. I just never did a release
of any project yet. So, please be patient with me stumbling along ...!

I hopefully manage to do the release this week.

Thank you,
Onsemeliot