Re: Once again: Trigger rally for next release

Hello,

Am 14.01.19 um 13:48 schrieb Onsemeliot:
> Hi Games team,
>
> we didn't release our newest version of Trigger Rally yet but if
> possible we want to include it in the next Debian release.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/trigger-rally/
>
> Therefore, we plan to release 0.6.6 in the coming weeks. We updated
> some libraries, but beside that and newly added sprites and maps
> nothing much should have changed:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/trigger-rally/discussion/527953/thread/b425a7
> 95/
>
> Can I motivate one of you (again) to help us with getting it into
> testing in time? How much time to you need and when should the release
> be ready?
>
> Best,
> Onsemeliot

Ideally you should release as soon as possible. Don't wait until we
reach the freeze for the next stable release. Even better, get involved
and prepare the Debian package, then ask for sponsorship on this list,
which will improve your chances of getting Trigger Rally into Debian a lot.

Regards,

Markus