Re: About your minetest-mod-* packages

Hi,

On 02/06/2016 23:04, Dominik George wrote:

I have secheduled working o nthe other modules for Sunday morning (CEST).

Martin Quinson got us a brand new minetest-mod-mobf and I have gotten minetest-mod-nether inside debian, with minetest-mod-mesecons still in the door (NEW).

Concerning minetest-mod-nether, upstream just released version 2. This new version requires a more recent minetest-mod-moreblocks.

What is the status of your work? Can I do something to help?

Snark on #debian-games