Re: About your minetest-mod-* packages

Hi,

> It is true that is was often quite frustrating for newcomers in the
> past. I have made the same unpleasant experience. Nowadays finding a
> sponsor isn't as difficult as it used to be. I can help you to get the
> mesecons mod into Debian since I run a Minetest server myself and
> because it is one of the most popular Minetest modifications. But it
> makes only sense to include them in Debian, if they are up-to-date
> because Minetest has changed a lot during the past two years. My
> condition for sponsoring is that all other mods must be updated too
> because they are completely out-of-date and even not suitable for servers.

I have secheduled working o nthe other modules for Sunday morning (CEST).

-nik

--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Mobil: +49-151-61623918

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V. · OpenRheinRuhr e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Contributor

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)