Re: Looking for a sponsor for a new game 'curseofwar'

>> Could you please sign my public gnupg key? I can show you my docs via
>> any video steam or via any another way you want.
>
> That's not how keysigning is done. I'd suggest looking through [1] for
> a DD in your area who you can ask to meet up in person.
>
> Regards,
> Vincent
>
> [1] https://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Offers

Hi, Vincent

I agree with you, but DD there are only in 2 towns in my (most biggest)
country (Russian Federation). And a most closer member is more then 800
km far from me :) And I don't travel usually. So, there is only one real
way for me to get sign: video call. And AFAIK, Debian policy  allow that
in situations like that (can't find a proof link :( )

Am I wrong? Thanks.

Regards,
Anton.