Re: Looking for a sponsor for a new game 'curseofwar'

Hello.
Can someone review my package until Bas is busy?
https://mentors.debian.net/package/curseofwar
I'm not sure that I done everything right.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Anton.

2013/7/23 Markus Koschany <apo@gambaru.de>
Hi Anton,

On 22.07.2013 19:25, Anton Balashov wrote:

> I made a menu file by following this doc:
> http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/menu.html/ch3.html
> It has no info about a "longtitle" and "Terminal=true"
> May be this doc should be updated or consist a link on new doc about menu file.

longtitle is optional. Besides that's just an example. You can find more
information about the menu system in /usr/share/doc/menu/menu.txt.gz.

Terminal=true belongs to your desktop file and it's different from a
menu file.

http://standards.freedesktop.org/desktop-entry-spec/latest/

It's usually a very good idea to install both files to make it easier to
launch the game and also to promote your game on the user's desktop.

Bas has already affirmed that he intends to sponsor your package and i
guess he will contact you on the list if time permits.

Cheers,

Markus