Re: Looking for a sponsor for a new game 'curseofwar'

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 11:16:37AM +0400, Anton Balashov wrote:
> I agree with you, but DD there are only in 2 towns in my (most biggest)
> country (Russian Federation). And a most closer member is more then 800
> km far from me :) And I don't travel usually. So, there is only one real
> way for me to get sign: video call. And AFAIK, Debian policy  allow that
> in situations like that (can't find a proof link :( )

I think you mean http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-step2, where I recall it
used to say something like you mention.

However, the idea is not that any DD will sign keys without regular procedures,
but instead that you may as an exception be allowed to have your key in the
keyring even though it isn't signed by at least 2 DDs.  However, if at all
possible, this should be avoided, so please try the other approaches first (I
think you have already done steps 1 and 2, but I didn't see 3).

Thanks,
Bas