Re: Looking for a sponsor for a new game 'curseofwar'

> You can use a curseofwar.install file to change the binary location.
> Since you are upstream, it might be even better/easier to change your
> Makefile and to create an option to let others choose the installation
> target of your binary.
>
> >     Yes; every application should show up in the menu.  In the case of
> >     console applications, they should open a terminal and run there.
>
> That's correct. You need to set Terminal=true and your game will launch
> automatically in a terminal.
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-games/packages/trunk/nettoe/debian/
>
> Just take a look at nettoe.desktop for example. Thanks for creating the
> menu file in version 1.1.6. You might want to add a "longtitle" too.
>
> It's better to create a second, high resolution, version of your icon.
> At least 128x128 pixel is much better for DE's like Gnome 3. You can
> also decide to create a scalable vector image.

I made a menu file by following this doc:
http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/menu.html/ch3.html
It has no info about a "longtitle" and "Terminal=true"
May be this doc should be updated or consist a link on new doc about menu file.

Thanks,
Anton