Re: DM-upload-allowed header for prboom (was Re: DM-upload-allowed)

While we decide what to do, what I'm personally doing is adding the DM
tag in a per-upload basis, I mean, I'm not personally adding the tag
in SVN, but before uploading some packages. This has the advantage
that I won't forget it there when it's not needed, so it's a lower
security risk in the future, but it has the problem that I might
forget to add it before an upload. No good solution in any case.

It would definitely be good to have some kind of policy on this. What
are other teams doing about DMs?

Miry