DM-upload-allowed (was Re: about qonk 3.0.1)

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 05:10:41PM +0100, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> We should have a discussion on that topic (DM-upload-allowed flag)
> sometime in the list, I guess. Thoughts about it? I don't have a clear
> idea on the best solution. In any case, I guess we should handle it in
> a per-package basis (not all the packages or none of them), and
> definitely if we start supporting it, we should develop a policy
> regarding Uploaders in the packages.

I'd agree about on a per-package basis. I've only just started looking
at the debian-maintainers situation (I was AWOL when the GR was
happening). I expect to request that some of the doom packages have the
field added, but I have to get my DM application in first :-)

--
Jon Dowland