Re: Stepping out

Hi,

First of all, I never welcomed Barry, but I'm very happy[0] to see you
joined that team.  Welcome! :-)  Needless to say, I'm also happy that
you decided to stay (at least for a bit).

On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 10:02:40AM -0400, Barry deFreese wrote:
> I'm trying to understand why scorched3d was never uploaded and can't
> get a response.

I'm a bit too busy currently to look at all the RFS messages that fly
around, I mostly pay attention to packages that I already use.  I'm just
assuming that someone else will jump up eventually to sponsor the
packages.  If that doesn't happen, please contact me by private mail.
If it doesn't happen too often, I'm happy to check and sponsor the
packages.  I do need to be able to test them, though, which may be a
problem for scorched3d: I don't have hardware acceleration on my video
card (I'm just basing this on the name of the package, it may not need
it at all).

To anyone who requests sponsorship from me, please always provide a link
to the dsc file, for example on mentors.net.  I prefer not to need to
"put a package together" before I can see what it is.

Thanks,
Bas

[0] In case you forgot, I know you from the Hurd group when you were at
    FOSDEM some years ago.

For more information, see http://pcbcn10.phys.rug.nl/e-mail.html