Re: Fixed..

Citando Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at>:

        Hi!

* Marco Rodrigues <gothicx@sapo.pt> [2007-11-05 14:17:28 CET]:
Version: 1.1.1-2

It's already been fixed...

 Can you pretty please be a bit more verbose in your mails? You know
that the original reporters are getting those, and your extremely terse
mails are not really helping - I would rather expect the original
reporter to be seriously confused by them.

 Adding the package name to that mail shouldn't be too hard, for a
start. Many people submit multiple bugreports to different packages and
if you don't even mention which package you are talking about in your
mails it is a bit of unhelpful. Often adding the changelog entry in
which the Closes: was missing is a good idea, too.

 Please get a bit more verbose and helpful to our users.
Rhonda

Hi!

I'll try to be more verbose in my e-mail's to close bugs and add the Package: field when send to NNN-done@...

I don't understand the part of adding the Closes to the changelog if the bug is old, or if the package that fix it is already been released..

Thanks

-Kmos