Re: Stepping out

Eddy Petrișor wrote:
<major snip>
We *all* make mistakes. I'll take my share of blame and acknowledge
that I was too focused on your commits for a while, mostly, not
because of your own wrong doing, but for someone else's. I apologise
for this.
Eddy,

Thanks for the response. I was in no way trying to single you out. In fact, I appreciate the fact that you were looking at my commits. As I have said from the beginning I want to do "the right thing".

As I said, much of it is my own issue and I especially have a heightened sensitivity around Debian due to my past history with #d-devel.

Anyway, thanks again and certainly no need to apologize..

Now, please scrutinize the hell out of my conquest changes... ;-)

Barry