Re: prboom icon removed

* Miriam Ruiz <little.miry@gmail.com> [2007-10-29 01:36:16 CET]:
> 2007/10/28, Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at>:
> >  I'm sorry, if this is the kind of quality and the sort of management
> > the games team is looking for I propably will have to pull wesnoth from
> > the svn again, because this is not the kind of quality approach that I
> > can feel comfortable with or that I want to be associated with.
>
> These kind of statement don't add anything positive to the thread, and
> all you can get from them is to make us/me feel bad.

 I'm pretty sorry, but given the long silence and nothing done to change
the situation, and continued rather awkward commits from him... I'm
sorry if it makes you feel bad, but it makes me even feel worse to have
to consider these things.

> I understand that this kind of whining is useful to release your inner
> tensions about all this stuff, but it serves for nothing else.

 It serves for making my position clear and not afterwards hear the
whining "you only should have said something" - BTDT.

> All the constructive criticism you might want to bring is welcome, but
> this is not such, as it does not add any constructive stuff about what
> to do or how to handle this situalions, apart from giving the
> impression that you feel that it's not worth finding a better solution
> than to dissolve the team.

 I am in no position to find a better solution, and what I brought up so
far got ignored. Tell me what else you would expect from me.

 And sorry, but I am absolutely not convinced that just a bit talking
with Kmos will resolve the issue, like you seem to. You seem to be
happey to have him in the team - I am not, and this is what I tried to
get through with the above statement.

 As you seem to be so happy to have him around ... well. :/
Rhonda