Re: prboom icon removed

2007/10/28, Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at>:
>  I'm sorry, if this is the kind of quality and the sort of management
> the games team is looking for I propably will have to pull wesnoth from
> the svn again, because this is not the kind of quality approach that I
> can feel comfortable with or that I want to be associated with.

These kind of statement don't add anything positive to the thread, and
all you can get from them is to make us/me feel bad. I understand that
this kind of whining is useful to release your inner tensions about
all this stuff, but it serves for nothing else. All the constructive
criticism you might want to bring is welcome, but this is not such, as
it does not add any constructive stuff about what to do or how to
handle this situalions, apart from giving the impression that you feel
that it's not worth finding a better solution than to dissolve the
team.

Kisses,
Miry