Re: gothicx-guest commit problems

* Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net> [2007-10-28 23:32:06 CET]:
> Agreed.  I know at least one individual on #ubuntu-motu specifically
> pointed Kmos at the e-mail in question and requested that he respond
> and I have yet to see a response.

 Thanks for confirming, it should be readable through the public
irclogs.

> This does bring up another question for me personally.  I was also
> added with little question and I'm certainly pleased about that but I
> have been doing a fair share of commits as well and haven't received
> much feedback.  It would be nice to know that I am not causing similar
> issues.

 I would be quite a fair bit puzzled that if one would cause similar
issues that they won't get addressed personally but only after a while
and on a list. So from that point of view you shouldn't expect too much
problem with your commits.

 So long,
Rhonda