Re: gothicx-guest commit problems

Jon Dowland wrote:
On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 11:04:20PM +0300, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
I guess I should point out that there were occasions when I raised a
comment about a commit and got exactly 0 answers. Maybe I should have
been more aggressive and reverted the changes in question. What would
one think of such an approach?

Yes I'd be bold with commits and revert if you didn't get an answer in a
suitable timeframe. It is always possible to re-revert, after all.
Agreed. I know at least one individual on #ubuntu-motu specifically pointed Kmos at the e-mail in
question and requested that he respond and I have yet to see a response.

This does bring up another question for me personally. I was also added with little question and I'm certainly pleased about that but I have been doing a fair share of commits as well and haven't received much feedback. It would be nice to know that I am not causing similar issues.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese