Re: gothicx-guest commit problems

I'd also like to hear gothicx-guest's point of view about all that
happened, and what he thinks about we could avoid this kind of things
happening again. I'm seriously concerned about scaring out other
contributors in the team, so I think the best way of handling this
kind of problems is to be open and public about them, and that is my
intention: "we won't hide any problems", you know :)

I can also see that people are not convinced about ACLs being a
solution to these kind of problems, a technical solution not being
able to handle what are human problems, and having more cons that
pros. What do you all think about it?

Greetings,
Miry