Re: New artwork proposal for Wheezy

Firas Kassim <kassim.firas@gmail.com>
writes:

> It is very nice and amazing, but actually the first look for this
> design give me a sign I'm looking for SUSE product or linuxmint, I
> prefer the blue colors for Debian

I agree.

Franz, your theme is very nice to look at, and it works well as a
background (not distracting).

But I agree that it suggests a strong association to SuSE and Mint.

Is it feasible to get the familiar Debian colours to feature strongly in
there – the red logo and blue palette?

--
 \         “Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they |
  `\                                         believe me?” —Jack Handey |