Re: New artwork proposal for Wheezy

Hello,

Nice work, I still use Lisp machine wallpaper on my work machine.
As of journey, I like the concept, but nebula and spacecraft part might be quite heavy on eyes, but i really like the right half of wallpaper. I'd suggest to make wallpaper more simple, something like, isolinux, or grub proposals you made. Anyways, it's only my opinion...

Regards
--
Roman