Re: New artwork proposal for Wheezy

Hi Firas,

thank you for your constructive feedback. (I value honesty even if it's
not always pleasant.)

I get your point. On the other hand Gnome 3 made a huge step away from
it's old style against serious resistance. So I'm not entirely convinced
if Debian will stick with the traditional style for ever.

Nevertheless, I think there are plenty of possibilities even if I don't
leave Debians traditional colour space behind.

I hope I'll have enough time to deliver an other proposal soon.

Best
Franz