Re: Debian MoreBlue GDM Theme (new version)

2006/12/11, Gustavo Franco <stratus@debian.org>:
On 12/10/06, Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se> wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-12-10 at 19:28 +0000, Luis Matos wrote:
> > how about the clock?
> >
> > the rest looks ok, but ... those are fedora icons?
>
> Hi,
>
> I edited the version currently shipped in gdm, adjusting the changes to
> a newer version wouldn't be hard.
>
> The icons are from the Fedora DNA theme (redhat-artwork srpm), licensed
> as GPL v2 or any later version from what I can tell.

I must confess i like the damn icons. What about you Andre ? I'm not
sure that it will make Etch, but Lenny maybe.

I like too....

lool,  i've no answer from rmurray until now, could you try him? We're
on general freeze, i think it's now or never for the moreblue into
gdm. The default desktop environment login screen looks a bit scary
after you see the cool splash and wallpaper. I asked him what was
really wrong with the gdm theme in terms of pam stuff and how it could
be reproduced.

Yes... But I didn't have no reply of it.

thanks,
-- stratus