Re: Are there other derivatives based on Debian Testing?

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> This would certainly be useful problems to detect. The hard part is
> running that soon enough and filing the appropriate RC bugs soon enough
> so that the broken behaviour.

Missing the end of my sentence: ... so that the broken behaviour does not
propagate to testing.

> And you want to test not only the upgrade but also the initial installation.
> So in one case, you start with a testing chroot with the packages
> installed, and in the other case you start with a testing chroot without
> the package installed.

BTW Some source packages have individual binary packages that conflict between
each other, so that will also need to be dealt with.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer